Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic rumford,me (Read 2369 times)
supercub185
No Posts Yet

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

rumford,me
Oct 5th, 2004 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
I am from rumford,me. I operate mostly out of my own little strip on the androscoggin river.I am fortunate to have 2 supercubs and 185 in family.All 3 aircraft are float and ski equipped.Any one wanting to try my cub on wheel skis or floats is more than welcome.Some have come by and were amazed i shoved them in it and made them take off.I also have float plane change over lift ,dolly and ramp.Any one wanting to use this can email me for details. phil zinck

IP Logged

Jon_B.
Some Posts

1958 7EC

Re: rumford,me
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2004 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Phil:

Are you, I presume, the pzinck that hangs out at supercub.org? I am the same Jon B. that lives over there.

Is Rumford anywhere near Bangor? I have a brother there; Levant, actually, not far from Bangor. He and his wife are  enroute home from Minnesota as I type this, I think.

We're planning to visit next summer or fall, and, if you're nearby, maybe look you up.

Jon B.

Champ '57B

IP Logged

supercub185
No Posts Yet

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Re: rumford,me
Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2004 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
John sorry for late reply,just saw it.We are about 70 air miles west of bangor.Stop in any time.If you have time during your visit i could show you maine by air.A good time to visit would be during the greenville fly in,thats only about 40 air miles from bangor.Phil

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top